No Marketer is complete without!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Traffic Exchange Sites

So, tell me what you think about traffic exchange sites?

Personally, I'm all for TES but there are so many and it's quite hard to keep track of them all, isn't it?

The easiest way to keep track of all your TES, passwords, and referral links is Excel. If you don't use Excel, you're really wasting time. Go! Learn to use it. Now! You'll thank me later. :)

Also, make sure you're utilizing your ad trackers. I use Global NPN for my tracking system because I can view all my ads and I know exactly what ads are bringing in the most conversions. I love this program because it enables me to tweak what I know needs to be tweaked.

If you're not using an ad tracking system, get one now. It's the only way you're going to know what's actually working for you.

If you're unsure of how to even use an ad tracker, let me know and I'll personally help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment