1) Who am I? Be different! Who's going to buy from Joe Schmoe down the way that lives in a white house like everyone else? Now, I'm not saying tie-dye your house, start doing naked yoga in your front yard, or go shopping with your pet goat but make yourself unique. Stand out! Show some pizazz!
2) What am I peddling? What are you pushing that's so special?
3) Why should someone join my downline? Don't lie to yourself or anyone else! No one likes a liar and it'll make your momma cry. It'll also make you lose your downline before you even get your first click through.
4) What resources (aside from info located in the program) can I offer to my downline? Are you available 24/7? Email or phone support? Group meetings?
5) Do I love my computer and am I ready to lose sleep? You're gonna lose sleep and you're gonna spend a lot of time with your computer. I'm not lying here. The average newbie does NOT get rich quick over night or over the course of a week or two. It takes time to build your downline, develop your partners, and become successful. The results will pay off though.
6) What's my goal or end result? Are you trying to retire or just pay a couple of upcoming bill? Knowing your goal is key because that's what's gonna push you.
7) Do I have what it takes? This is the kicker. Do you have the drive to make it? Can you forfeit sleep, family time, social stimulation? You're gonna have to.
In order to be successful in this business you have to do quite a bit of leg work in the beginning. I averaged 3-4hrs of sleep (or whenever I could) in the beginning and my husband referred to my laptop as my other man.
The rewards are great if you have the drive and ability to get the ball in motion. If you want some more insight, send me a message. I won't try to sell you anything.
This blog was set up with the intention of offering help to those testing the waters. I will occasionally advertise but you are in no way obligated to buy or view anything.
Next blog post: How much have I really made and where do I make it. I think you'll be shocked and amused.